Most fitness walker might have been familiar with MBT shoes. If you are just starting your wander in this field, it might be better for you to take a look at the pros and cons of these shoes first. First of all, the MBT is actually an abbreviation of Masai Barefoot Technology. These shoes are a brand from Swiss created by Karl Muller. These shoes are very famous. Here are the pros as well as cons having by MBT shoes:
The pros of MBT shoes
1. These shoes have the ability in increasing the muscle activity around the buttock, lower limbs, as well as rear thighs.
2. There already an evidence that these shoes can make the posture as well as gait of the user improved in ten degrees.
3. Reducing the stress around the hip as well as knee joints is another thing the user can get by wearing these shoes.
4. MBT shoes is not only giving the benefits when people walking with these shoes on. When people are standing, these shoes will also help to increase the muscle activity around the back, abdominal buttock, rear thighs, as well as lower limb.
5. These shoes are capable of improving the blood circulation, which will reduce the pain around the back. Besides, it can also relieve the back sorrow.
6. The calf muscles will have an active work when people are using these shoes. It is one experience; people will not get by using regular shoes.
By all of these benefits, you can get a simple healthy life style in easy way. Moreover, there are more than 20 countries available to purchase these shoes. Therefore it will not be so hard on finding the one located near you.
The cons of MBT shoes
Even though these shoes completed with various benefits, it still has some cons you may need to know. what are they?
1. To have these shoes, people need to have a quite big budget, since these shoes is not in low prices. It starts at $100+. Moreover, when people want to get the one with anti cellulite property, they need to pay more. It started from $250. For a shoe, this price might be a little expensive.
2. The effect after using these shoes is sometimes different form one people to another. As every people has different metabolism, certain people might not feel the same result as what claimed by many sources.