Is there any risk of using MBT shoes? If you are curious about the answer of this type of question, here this article will give what you need.
The effects on wearing MBT shoes
|wearing mbt shoes|
1. When people are wearing these shoes, the activity of their lower leg as well as thigh muscle will increase. This condition happens both in standing, as well as in walking.
|pink mbt shoe|
2. Wearing MBT shoes is just the same as balancing the body on a wobble board. For your information, wobble board is the common thing used in the rehabilitation process after people got a sprain ankle. It helps the people to strengthen the muscles around the injured ankle joints. Besides that, the postural sway also increased when people put these shoes on their foot.
|black mbt shoe|
3. he use MBT shoes of while walking might cause the increasing in the ankle joint dorsiflexion. Dorsiflexion of the ankle is the condition happens when people move their foot towards the leg. This action is capable of making the calf muscle to stretch more when it compared to the use of usual shoes. Therefore, when people with tight calf muscle use these shoes, it is possible that they will get strain on the tendo Achilles, which eventually can result in tendinitis.
For a suggestion, people who are fit to use these shoes is the one with good balance, intact nervous system, as well has having muscle flexibility.
Problems, which are too risky to use MBT shoes
Continuing the topic of above information, this article will also share you some conditions we believed could be too risky of keep using MBT shoes. It is important for you to know whether you are under the following condition or not, if you do not want to cause further trouble for your body.
|vip mbt shoe|
1. People with Achilles tendinitis or even people with peroneal tendinitis
2. People who have the capability of balancing their body poorly
3. People who ever got an ankle sprains on the history if their life
4. People who have the loss of nerve transmission to their lower extremities. This condition often caused by diabetic neuropathy.
5. People who suffer from neurological deficit. One example for this condition is multiple sclerosis
6. People who experiencing stress fractures, moreover when they are standing
7. As well as people who have problems with their knees
For other suggestion, it might be better for you to check your overall health.